WE BELIEVE MASSAGE...
• Enhances every dog's quality of life
• Enhances the quality of life of the pet owner
• Integrates perfectly with veterinary care
• Enhances bonding with all newly adopted dogs
• Can be an essential part of everyday pet care
• Sessions continue to enhance a dog's physical and social life
SCOPE OF PRACTICE
At Knotty Dogs Canine Massage, we use PetMassage techniques as a treatment of disorders and imbalances of the dog's body by the systematic external application such as touch, stroking, friction, vibration, percussion, kneading, stretching, positional release, compression, and joint movement within the normal physiological range of motion.
PetMassage does not include: the application of ultrasound, diathermy or electrical neuromuscular stimulation or substantially similar modalities. It is also not the practice of chiropractic, including the application of a high velocity-low amplitude thrusting force to any articulation of the body. It is also not any skill that might be interpreted as the practice of veterinary medicine such as diagnosis, treatment of infectious or contagious diseases, prescribing or administering of drugs or performing surgery.